It is possible to delete a version of chargeback setup.
This topic will...
- describe the process for removing a chargeback setup
- an existing chargeback setup must be accessible on the chargeback tree
- Select Customers & Chargebacks from the Main Menu. The Customer's navigation Tree View will be displayed on the left.
- Highlight the Chargeback Distribution master meter node to be modified.
- Select the Chargeback Setup tab
- Click the Delete button.
- If the only version, click Yes on delete confirmation. Chargeback setup will be removed from the tree.
- If one of multiple versions a Setup Chargeback window will appear. On the gap options tab, select the appropriate radio button and then click Save.
Rules & Restrictions
- Removing a chargeback setup does not remove the bills already split to the destination meters.