A Vendor provides a Rate Code(s) for each commodity for which services are offered. Those rates have properties attached to them that can be managed.
This topic will...
- describe the process for adding a the Rate Properties associated with a Rate.
- The ability to add a Rate Properties requires permissions associated with the following User Roles:
- Administrator - Full Access
- Bill Entry & Account Setup
- Select Vendors & Rates from the Main Menu. The Vendors & Rates navigation tree view will be displayed on the left.
- Select the rate.
- Select the Rate Properties tab.
- From the Rate Properties tab, manipulate the Usage Rate, Meter Charges and Account Charges until it correctly depicts the Rate Properties.
- When complete, click Save.
Rules & Restrictions
- The Usage rate is required for all rates. The Demand rate is optional.
- A Bill preview will populate after the rate properties version is saved.
- After the rate properties version has been saved, values can be entered in to the Bill Preview section as test data. The values can be refreshed by entering updated information into the available fields and selecting the Update button.