It is possible to modify any part of an existing chargeback setup. This includes the effective dates, meters attached, and charges.
This topic will...
- describe the process for modifying a chargeback setup
- an existing chargeback setup must be accessible on the chargeback tree
- Select Customers & Chargebacks from the Main Menu. The Customer's navigation Tree View will be displayed on the left.
- Highlight the Chargeback Distribution master meter node to be modified.
- Select the Chargeback Setup tab
- Click the Edit button.
- From the Chargeback Setup tab, manipulate the setup tree until it depicts the correct Chargeback Distribution. Refer to the Setting up a Bill Split Chargeback Distribution help page for the explanation of control functions.
- When complete, click Save. The new distribution setup will be displayed on the tree to the left.
Rules & Restrictions
- The version edit pencil becomes visible once the chargeback setup edit button has been selected.
- Any portion of the setup can be modified except the master meter.
- When a meter is removed from the setup, it will also be removed from the tree hierarchy